Looking to Improve Your Relationships?
Whether you’re newly dating or have been married for decades, relationships can be hard. At some point in your partnerships, you’ll likely experience:
- Being in one of the many possible stages of a relationship — dating, engaged, married, separated or divorced
- Being the parent of a child with violent tendencies, behavioral issues, trouble with peer relationships, difficulty in school, alcohol or drug use, or other issues
- Being a family in crisis
- Communication issues
- Blended-family issues
- Learning how to resolve conflict
Couples therapy or family therapy can help you:
- Improve your coping and communications skills
- Learn conflict resolution skills
- Bolster your interpersonal relationships
From newly married couples to empty nesters, each stage of life brings its own set of challenges and conflicts. I’ll collaborate with you during relationship therapy to help you and your family navigate your way through today’s challenges.
Contact me today to learn more about how couples and family therapy can improve your relationships.
My experience as a Chicago therapist has given me extensive experience with families with challenging dynamics — such as at-risk children, adolescents, adults and their families. I have taught numerous parent training classes and am committed to and skilled in improving family dynamics.